Quite a few gearheads these days complain about how cars today often look alike, and generally they’re downright friendly and appealing. However, if you’re looking for a more badass look for your car, we have just the list for you. These are the cars whose looks match your villainous persona:
1. 1957 Plymouth Fury. Yep, it’s Christine, the murderous car Stephen King wrote about way back when. In the movie, the car drove itself and killed lots of people on its own. It also turned its owner into raving homicidal maniacs. But even without that horror novel, this looks scary in any color.
2. 1968 to 1972 Corvette Stingray. Get it in black with chrome bumpers, and it’s like the car that Darth Vader would approve of.
3. Facel Vega HK 500. Get this in black too. With that boxlike hood and huge grill in front, it’s like it’s designed for jacking up armored cars.
4. 1957 Lincoln Premiere. It’s long, wide, and low with fins in perfect proportions, and in a dark color it exudes a villainous vibe that few other cars can match.
5. 1952 to 1953 Cadillac Fleetwood. It seems nice in white, but when the color is dark then somehow there’s a hint of menace just beneath the surface. That’s your subconscious telling you that it’s actually the car used by Michael Corleone. You’re about to get an offer you can’t refuse.
There you have it—the perfect cars for bad guys. Grow a beard and scowl, and these cars will match your look perfectly.